Sunday, June 2, 2019
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
“It takes a village” to raise young people and Ozone House is no exception. We’re turning 50 and we want to celebrate 50 years, of helping young people and their families in crisis, with the community! It took a lot of dedicated people to reach this historic moment, from current and past staff, volunteers, donors, clients and friends of Ozone House since 1969. Please be sure to get in touch with old friends and let them know to join us on June 2! This is a family friendly event for all to attend. RSVP@OZONEHOUSE.ORG
Event will feature:
- Young people in our SpeakOut program will be performing periodically
- Catered food, cotton candy, ice cream
- Tours past our new home
- Yard games from the 60’s (hula hoops, Frisbees, jenga, tie-dye, hop scotch, bacce, spin art)
- Face painting and tattoos
- Photo booth
- Art Project for installation in new home
- And more!
In anticipation of our anniversary, we are collecting stories of Ozone House through the years. If you have been associated with us in any way – client, staff, volunteer, donor, or friend – please email Heidi or fill out the survey below. We would love to hear from you!
Enjoy some of our history by reading articles from 1969-2000’s.
THE FARM at St. Joe’s
5557 McAuley Dr, Ypsilanti, MI 48197