Thank you for your interest in joining the Ozone House team!
Ozone House was recognized as a finalist at the University of Michigan’s annual Positive Business Conference in 2015.
Watch the video below to learn more about our quirky, positive workplace culture.
DIRECTOR OF SERVICES – Application Deadline – October 9th
Instructions: Send a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com or to the email listed in the job posting. Please put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. No phone calls, please.
Begin your career experience with Ozone House. Interested in becoming an Ozone House Intern? Ozone House can only accept interns who are enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university which requires an internship for program completion. Internships must be monitored and sponsored by a field advisor from the institution. A minimum of a one year commitment is required.
If you find that Ozone House offers an internship that interests you, we highly recommend that your field placement advisor, from your college or university, contact the program director in charge of the internship you are seeking. Your field advisor will be asked to provide your cover letter and resume for consideration. Please also complete an internship application. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Crisis Line (Associate’s or Bachelor’s Level): The Crisis Line Internship is only available three times a year. This position is responsible for working as a crisis counselor on our 24-Hour Crisis Line.
- Clinical Services (Bachelor’s Level): This position is responsible for working to assist our Clinical Team.
- Clinical Services (Master’s Level): This position is responsible for working to assist our Clinical Team.
- Ozone Drop-In (Bachelor’s or Master’s Level): This position is responsible for assisting our Drop-In Center Team.
- Residential Services (Bachelor’s Level): This position is responsible for assisting our Residential Services Team.
- Non-Profit Management (Master’s Level): This position is responsible for assisting in non-service related agency functions such as operations, program evaluations, reporting, grant writing, and staff development.
- Education Project for Homeless Youth (Bachelor’s or Master’s Level): This position is responsible for assisting with the coordination for educational related services for students and families experiencing homelessness.
- Development (Bachelor’s Level): This position is responsible for assisting our Development Team. Interns are selected via the Development Summer Internship Program (D-SIP) at the University of Michigan when Ozone House is chosen as a host organization.
Ozone House is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We strongly encourage the following groups to apply: people of color, individuals who possess an in-depth understanding of poverty or economic hardship, people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender, and men. Ozone House offers the successful candidate a supportive, progressive, and growth-oriented environment.