Young people experiencing homelessness want to succeed in school, but it’s hard to thrive without basic supplies. This holiday season, you can help students by making a donation or purchasing items from the list below to make sure every student can succeed in school all year long. This holiday season, we want to collect enough items for 500 students.
Holiday Wish List:
- $25 Gift Cards – Meijer, Walmart, Target, Amazon, or Visa
- New Winter Coats – ranging from youth size 2T to men’s extra large
- New Winter Hats – ranging from small to large
- New Winter Gloves – ranging from youth small to men’s extra large
You can purchase items from our online registry here to have them shipped directly or deliver them to Ozone House.
Drop Off Instructions:
You can drop items off at our main location 1600 N. Huron River Drive Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm. Come to the first Purple Door and ring the buzzer and you will be let inside where you can place the items contactlessly in our vestibule area. Please fill out the donation drop off sheet when you arrive.
The Education Project is a partnership between Ozone House and the Washtenaw Intermediate School District (WISD)to ensure students experiencing homelessness and temporary living situations enroll, regularly attend, and succeed in school.
- Cash and Check donations can be mailed to Ozone House ATTN: Education Project at 1600 N Huron River Drive Ypsilanti, MI 48197 or to the WISD at 1819 S. Wagner Road P.O. Box 1406 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-1406.
- Credit Card donations can be made online at ozonehouse.org/donate-now/
select My Donation is for The Education Project
- For questions please contact us at Donations@ozonehouse.org
Throughout the year, The Education Project expects to serve more than 800 students throughout Washtenaw County from all 9 school districts and 9 public school academies.